What causes mold growth in rooms?
Mold can have many causes. The two main focuses are basements and living spaces.
In the basement, condensation moisture in particular is a problem in summer. Ventilation usually exacerbates the situation …
Incorrect ventilation or insufficient ventilation can be the cause in apartments. However, mold formation in apartments is usually the result of two components:
poor ventilation AND thermal bridges (insufficient component insulation).
Mold cause number 1: Too much humidity in the room
Only if excessive moisture is permanently reduced – the mold problem will be eliminated in the long term.
Can I get success with chlorine spray or anti-mold paint?
You have to be aware that you are only doing a “cosmetic correction”.
The cause is not eliminated! You run the risk that the mold preparations used are very often more dangerous to health than the mold itself … Chlorine is emitted into the air and is inhaled … Such contaminated air is particularly harmful to children and allergy sufferers. Such emissions are perceived by dogs / cats for days and weeks … Therefore:
Only removing the cause is the basis for sustainable mold remediation.
- Evaluate and equalize the cause of moisture .
- Eliminate mold at the “root”! A superficial spraying, or even just an “air disinfection” with spraying of microscopic droplets – is not sustainable renovation!
What are the costs of a comprehensive mold remediation?
The mold remediation costs are divided into the following areas:
- Evaluation and determination of the appropriate
- Mold control
- Reduce humidity if necessary
- Elimination of mold
- Accompanying measures such as surface decontamination
- Airborne germ measurement (if necessary)
- Wall coating for mold in solid reveals / corners / outer wall (if necessary)
We would be happy to make an offer if you describe your mold problem to us.
Depending on the complexity and extent, a comprehensive mold remediation is possible from EUR 350.00!